Missional Communities are the most popular groups at River Church - multi-generational, co-ed community groups (about 25 people) that have UP nights, IN nights, and OUT nights.
- UP: On UP nights, everyone gathers together for a more traditional bible study, causing us to look "up".
- Colossians 1:9-10 - And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God
- IN: On IN nights, these groups will enjoy the friendships that God has given them. Oftentimes we will celebrate birthdays in the group, play games, or pray over and encourage one another.
- Jesus said By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another (John 13:35). On in nights, we provide an environment to get to walk in this joyful command.
- OUT: On OUT nights, we look to connect with people in our community by serving, or by throwing parties. We long for these "MCs" to shine the light of Christ in our area, and so we are sent "out" together to be a blessing to others.
- John 20:21 Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”
If you would to plug in to one of our Missional Communities, please fill out the form below so we know which leader should follow up with you!